Heretical Orthodoxy

The dangerous musings of a profane saint.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Finchale, County Durham, United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Open for business

OK, folks, I'm back. I've been going through a work transition, and some last-minute traveling, but now I plan to pour some energy into this blog. (A pity -- I had been blogging elsewhere and had raised my profile quite well in the TTLB ecosystem, but now I am starting over for various reasons. However, just know that I'm not new to this!)

For now, expect at least one update every weekday. Probably in the evening if I'm being good.

Topics upcoming:
* The New Urban / Big Box conundrum
* A surprising breeding ground for "Next Big Things"
* World-class ale in cans? You bet!
* Gunning down the charlatans
* Post-evangelicalism and how I avoided it
* Colonizing the "commons" -- a place where the Left has a real point
* The moppet's "mommy thing" and how it makes daddy feel
* Snow=crack. The addiction of winter sports.
* What Joel Osteen and the LDS Church have in common

I'm a wanderer, yes, but also a professional writer. Heretical Orthodoxy is my scratch pad for ideas (often those which have no place in the paid outlets), and I welcome conversationalists.