Heretical Orthodoxy

The dangerous musings of a profane saint.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Finchale, County Durham, United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Yuletide Cheer


How do I know God loves me this Christmas, besides the obvious, of course?

1. The almost-three-year-old moppet is beside herself with joy at everything Christmas. All I have to do is put up a scraggly, wire, Charlie Brown-looking tree, without lights or decorations, and she's dancing around the room and proclaiming in a hushed voice how "beautiful" it is.

2. Two Sufjan Stevens Christmas EPs that I even forgot that I had gotten at some point over the summer. AND a third EP I didn't know existed. It's pretty much all Godric's household is listening to right now.

Did I mention that fellow Scottie Josiah Roe is hosting the full mp3s of these at his blog? Oh yes, he is. Partake in the yuletide cheer, bruthas and sistas.