Heretical Orthodoxy

The dangerous musings of a profane saint.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Finchale, County Durham, United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

"I've been everywhere, man"

I'm in the midst of a "departure" from my major airline employer to be a full-time scribbler, and I was asked an interesting question at lunch today: where are all of the places I've traveled on my airline benefits?

Full disclosure: while Finchale, UK is where my heart lives, I personally must reside in Atlanta, Georgia. (Suggested slogan: The Next Best Thing to a Real City in the American South.)

So here's an exhaustive list of my destinations. I've put asterisks next to the places I've visited in a single day at least once (with no hotels involved.)
Albany, N.Y.
Asheville, N.C.
Amsterdam
Barcelona
Beijing
Bentonville, Ark. (NW Ark. Regional)
Boston*
Brunswick, Ga.
Brussels
Chicago*
Cincinnati*
Cleveland*
Colorado Springs, Colo.
Columbia, S.C.*
Dallas
Denver
Detroit
Dublin
Grand Junction, Colo.
Greensboro, N.C.
Greenville/Spartanburg, S.C.*
Hartford, Conn.*
Houston
Kansas City, Mo.*
Kuwait City
Jacksonville, Fla.
Las Vegas
London
Los Angeles*
Montreal
Myrtle Beach, S.C.*
New York*
Omaha, Neb.
Ontario, Calif.
Orlando, Fla.*
Philadelphia*
Phoenix
Portland, Maine*
Rome
Saint Louis
Salt Lake City*
San Diego
San Francisco
Seattle
Sint Maarten, N.A.
Tampa, Fla.
Tulsa, Okla.*
Washington, D.C.*
Worcester, Mass.